Vision, Values & Aims
We aim to create a safe, stimulating and happy environment where each child feels cared for and valued.We aim to use a child lead approach which focuses on each child as an individual to encourage motivation and enthusiasm for learning.We will work in partnership with you and your family to provide your child with every possible chance to reach their full potential. We aim to create positive link with both our local and wider community.
Our playrooms are light and spacious and well equipped with easy access to our outdoor area. Staff work in partnership with parents/carers to ensure that the child’s individual routines developed at home are continued within the nursery. Planning is flexible and will be responsive to the children’s interests, allowing for timed activities and free flow play.
Our planning will:
• Support the development of communication
• Promote the use of the senses
• Promote the development of curiosity and understanding of the world
• Give each child time to explore, discover, rest and watch and to have fun
• Support the child in developing as a person to be comfortable emotionally and socially
Your child’s key worker will be responsible for recording and reporting your child’s progress